Meet

Forum for Davrian topics and questions...
intrepid
Site Admin

Re: Meet

Post by intrepid »

I have just fitted the clutch and now onto the suspension - just bought a whole stack of stuff from Minispeed, hi-lo's, knuckle joints, cones, subframe mounts, etc.

However, the adjustable shocks might be needed as I have not stripped down the Koni's and checked them yet. Will let you know and perhaps I could pick them up after work one evening - on the CBR!!

In terms of the carbs, etc - no need it is the multi-point injection - here is a picture prior to the rebuild...
DSC01810.JPG
Blade

Post by Blade »

Blimey!!!!

Haven't managed to get on the forum for a while and all of a sudden it's got more activity than ever before. This is how it should be and I hope it continues. From talking to some other members thay seem to be all keen again to get stuck into their cars which is just fantastic. Soon we could be having some reincarnation celebrations for some of our beloved motors and now we seem to be having the right weather to make a proper day of it. So is there anyone out there who fancies another meet in May? Hopefully we could get even more enthusiasts along this time especially seeing as the forum is getting a lot more posts. If everyone is in agreement we could meet at the same place. So who's up for it then?
davrian6140

Post by davrian6140 »

I will get a date if pos in may ,when the wife gets in we will get the
calendar and sort a date,
Dave6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

What might be a good idea is to meet up at the Sprint at Crystal Palace over the bank holiday weekend at the end of May.

If the weather is as good as last year it would be a fantastic venue - perhaps a Picnic for lunch?

What would be even better would be to see a few Davrians parked up in the car park reserved for 'classics and special interest vehicles'.

Either way, Adam an myself are up for meet - he is now learning to drive so I'll be chauffered to the meet - how nice is that?
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

Always up for a meet if i can make it. I am hoping to be at crystal palace on the Sat and Enfield Pagent on Sun.

Dave.
davrian6140

Post by davrian6140 »

Hi every body, How about a meet at the Pit Stop Cafe on the
8th Oct for breakfast, this date is the only one I have free in
october, or we could make it in November but that might
be bad for the car.
Dave6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

8th October is not good for us as we will be at the last Autosolo of the year at Sittingbourne.
Blade

Post by Blade »

So sorry but me and Mrs Blade are away that weekend.
davrian6140

Post by davrian6140 »

Would you davrian owners like to meet some when in november?
be for we have to put snow tyres on!. post some saturdays in november that we
all might be able to have breakfast and chat.
All the best
dave6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
Blade

Post by Blade »

Hiya all. Well I know that weather is a bit pants right now but I thought I'd start early so we can all get our diaries out and plan well in advence. So on that basis I'd like to suggest a meet sometime in April. Hopefully by then the snow will have gone and conditions will be good enough for those of you who are lucky enough to have their Davrians on the road to bring them along.