Meet

Forum for Davrian topics and questions...
davrian6140

Re: Meet

Post by davrian6140 »

Have not had a cooked breakfast for ages,
see you there.
dave 6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
davrian6140

Post by davrian6140 »

Hi , Is there free grub if you come in a davrian or something very closely connected
to it.Roll on Sat .
All the best. dave 6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
Blade

Post by Blade »

If you turn up in a Davrian I'll buy you breakfast. But for being a show off the rest of us will have to work out a suitable punishment for you!!!!! On a serious note it would be great to see one of the old girls on the road and my fiance would love a spin in one seeing as she's leaving the church in mine after our wedding and she's never been in one before. I too am looking forward to Saturday morning.
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

Well if Dave is going to show off then if the weathers fine i shall bring something a bit different!. No clues but i've stroked it to just under 8 litres 8-) .

D.
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

The "chitty chitty bang bang" of motoring by any chance?
12_Simples_33HP_Dbl_Rdstr_DV_06ARM_08.jpg
Blade

Post by Blade »

Just like to say thanks to you all for joining me and Andrea today. It's nice to put faces to names and to talk to like minded enthusiasts like myself. Looking forward to meeting you all again soon, and maybe we can get some more to join in. Oh and Andrea said thankyou for the spin in the Jensen. She does love a V8!!
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

Well that was an enjoyable day, nice early morning blast on the M25 in the sunshine to meet some lovely people while drinking lots of tea!. It makes the forum much more personal when you put faces to names, no davrians this time but lots of photos and enthusiasm to put our cars back on the road. Steve and i returned home and spent the rest of the day covered in resin and dust!.

We must all meet at Mr Coopers house next time for a ride in his car, May 2nd apparently!

D.
davrian6140

Post by davrian6140 »

Many thanks for a great meeting it was nice to meet such lovely people, Jem and I
got stuck into the pop up head lights when we got back. I wish every body
the very best with there cars, Davrians deserve nuts like us!
Once again thank you .
dave 6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
Blade

Post by Blade »

I'm green!! Thanks guys. Don't know quite what that means but I hope it doesn't mean I've got to be all sensible. Had another look at the Davrian yesterday and got a bit depressed. There's lots to do before it's done and I can't do anything until it's had the bodywork addressed. Then there's the situation hanging over me that the other bodyshop is threatening to take me to court! Just got to source a trailer now to get it to the new body shop and hopefully it will come back right this time and I can get stuck in and finis it off. A meet at D C's sounds good if Mrs Cooper doesn't mind us all desnding on her. I'll be up for that next month and I'll see if I can bring along a treat. Gary.
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

An enjoyable breakfast and natter about cars (and bikes!)... and the prize for furthest travelled goes to Iain from Devon.

I like the sound of seeing DC's car up and running but does Mrs. C offer such good breakfasts?

The Green gives you a bit more authority to move and amend comments - and makes you look a bit more important on the site - a status symbol I suppose!!

Oh well off to the garage now to work on... my sons Mini (will I ever get time to do the Davrian?)

Cliff