Davrian mk3/6 for sale

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
edgedj

Davrian mk3/6 for sale

Post by edgedj » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:36 pm

I'm selling my Davrian, details of the car here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70

I will post recent pics in a day or two, just got to give it a clean first. I plan to sell it with a standard 875 lump as the current turbo 998 Shrigley Engineering item is just too complicated to describe let alone get any kind of reasonable return on investment.

I'll put the standard Davrian dash back in as the tablet isn't everyone's cup of tea. The rear engine mount is a one-off GRP frame with porsche engine mounts that massively improve standard handling. Steering linkage re-worked with two UJs so it comes out straight and the steering column doesn't go between brake and clutch anymore!

Looking for £6k, based in Jersey. I plan to buy a BS Nymph and swap the engine out so I need a bit of time to get that organised.

Mazdaholic

Re: Davrian mk3/6 for sale

Post by Mazdaholic » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi - interested in car -can you enlighten me what specification it will be sold in please eg suspension, brakes etc?
Regards,
Jim

dickdixon1

Post by dickdixon1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Was thinking you would be crazy to sell that Dav, but holidaying on Jersey I can't really see where you would get to use its full potential - can see a nymph or (whisper) mini moke being ideal.

edgedj

Post by edgedj » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:52 pm

yes it's true there just aren't any roads or speeds where it can be used anywhere near potential here in Jersey. I've seen a few mokes this summer and hence the Nymph. Nymph arrives this week and following that I'll make a decision about what will be transferred over from the Davrian.

If anyone wants to spend £8k on a 0-60 in sub 6 seconds Davrian then now is the time to shout, that covers 3rd gear change too! On circuits or hillclimbs this would be seriously rapid. Suspension is coilovers and gas shocks all round, discs all round. Engine built for hillclimbs by shrigley engineering. Full engine management with megasquirt and electronic overboost. 3 UJ steering column that does NOT pass between the clutch and brake. 14" minilites with yokohama advan tyres.

If I get an offer for it then it's going as is and I won't swap anything out, I'd love to see someone making full use of it elsewhere

edgedj

Post by edgedj » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Price is now £6k for my Davrian, chassis no 1029. It's now running 875 with a sport spec engine (L4 head with a sport cam). Fuel injection and electronic ignition still included which is a Megasquirt v3 unit with all kinds of add on bits like sequential port injection, accurate temperature gauge driven from Megasquirt, powerlite alternator on a multi-ribbed drive belt.

I'm in Jersey which makes it slightly tricky for any buyer so in appreciation of that I'll drive it to any location in the UK provided the buyer can drop me at a railway station and pay my train ticket back to Southampton.

If I don't sell it then it's going to sit in a lockup in Jersey and that's a waste, I really would like to keep it as it's a stunning car and a massive head turner, such a waste if I have to keep it.

I'll update the engine photo in P6050032.JPG below for the most recent version and post that asap.
P6050024.JPG
P6050006.JPG
P6050023.JPG
P6050028.JPG
P6050052.JPG
P6050032.JPG
P6050051.JPG