standard mk 5 Davrian road panels for sale

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
tom.goldsmith

standard mk 5 Davrian road panels for sale

Post by tom.goldsmith »

Hi All

Having recently had my car converted to modsports spec I have a full set of road panels for sale.

front end - in primer needing minor filler work and painting. Holes below the pop up lights have been repaired and filled but i don't have a more recent photo.

bonnet - stripped ready for primer and paint / may need some minor filler work

axe head pop up light units in primer - no lights or mech though.

rear end - painted to a very high standard in yellow 3 year ago but never used.

engine cover - as per rear end

In summary they are all straight and show no signs of ever being damaged in the past and given that since new the car has done a total of 18 miles (probably most of that being pushed in and out of my workshop lol :D :D ) with very little work these panels will spray up and go straight on any mk5

they are currently located down in Tim Duffees workshop in wales where the conversion took place and he has agreed to liaise with anyone wanting to buy the panels for me if there sold in the next few weeks before i pick the car up. after that they will be in kent.
as a guide on price I would like to see around half what tim sells them for but what ever i can get for them will go towards my outstanding bill with Tim.

I hope they will be a use to someone and if you are interested please send me an email to harringtonindustries@hotmail.co.uk so i can make arrangements with Tim for a viewing etc..

Thanks Tom Goldsmith
Attachments
IMG_0486.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 2837 times
DSC00750.JPG
DSC00750.JPG (307.65 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
DSC00633.JPG
DSC00633.JPG (205.7 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
picking up the car.JPG
picking up the car.JPG (572.97 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Dav4.JPG
Dav4.JPG (752.48 KiB) Viewed 2837 times