Davrian Mk5 for sale

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
richc

Davrian Mk5 for sale

Post by richc »

Reluctlantly and after much consideration I need to sell my Mk 5 to some-one who has the time to keep her on the road and to get my garage back

I've owned her for the last 14 years but not had time to keep her on the road and have declared SORN for the last 4. My car's the one featured on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DavrianMk5Yellow.JPG
Photo taken in 2007. Been garaged since 2008. Like all cars this age it has good points and bad points!

Good points - adjustable shocks, RAC springs, 5 spoke revolution wheels, all round disc brakes. Suspension has been re-furbed and zinc coated. Fitted with a low CR 930 engine, R23 cam (I ran it with a garrett turbo), remappable fuel injection (Megasquirt&Spark) and EDIS.

Bad points - currently off the road so needs MOT. I've not turned the engine over for a few years, interior needs refurb, bonnet needs repainting. Personally I'd rewire it but not sure that's essential.

Car is in Hove. It needs to be towed or trailered away. I'm looking for £3500.

If you want more pictures or want to come and look at the car then email me - richard_candler@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading!

Rich
davrian6140

Re: Davrian Mk5 for sale

Post by davrian6140 »

Hi Riche. Love to come and see the car as it is so close to me [midhurst].
I have a mk 6a send me a pm or email .
Dave6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
richc

Re: Davrian Mk5 for sale

Post by richc »

PM sent
thx
rich
richc