Ride out

Forum for Davrian topics and questions...
Blade

Ride out

Post by Blade »

Well Spring appears to have sprung so I'm thinking of going out for a spin at the weekend. Would like to pop in to see some Davrians if anyone wouldn't mind me descending on them. PM me with phone number to arrange if you would like to show me your labours. Gary.
Nerus Impetus

Re: Ride out

Post by Nerus Impetus »

Coming anywhere near NW London? M25/A40??
Richard Claydon
Mk7a
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

Kettle is always on Gary if your up Essex way, i'm about 15mins from the Dartford bridge

Cheers,

D.
davrian6140

Post by davrian6140 »

I'm working on my car saturday your very wellcome to come.
tea and cakes allso.
dave6140
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
graham

Post by graham »

Don't forget there is a huge range of "Area Centres" in the Imp Club. Bound to be somewhere local to most members, so why not pop out for a cola one evening?
Have a look at www.theimpclub.co.uk to see the network of Area Centres. They're all a friendly bunch, and usually just gather for a laid back bit of harmless chat, so please don't think of it as a bit "Anorak".
Anyone would be made more that welcome to come and see us at the Heathrow AC, The Queens Head, Cranford on the 3rd Monday of every month. Arrive 8pm onwards.
Just come off the M4 at J3 and head south. At the first set of lights on the dual carriage way, turn left, and the Queens Head is on the right just before the mini roundabout. We usualy gather at the far end of the restaurant section.
Cheers
Graham
Heathrow Area Centre Organsiser (The Imp Club)
Blade

Post by Blade »

Dave
Just a quick note to say thankyou for your hospitality today and how good it was to see your toys and talk "Davrian". My door is always open to other owners and I feel that such visits will only help to spur us all on to get our steeds back to where they belong. On the road and track to show what a properly sorted car they are. I am so itching to get mine done. When it is, Brands will be the venue for a proper spanking!!
Hal Mercier

Post by Hal Mercier »

Cup of Horlicks here should you be in SW France! :mrgreen: