Davrian MK3 for sale

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
SPWorthington

Davrian MK3 for sale

Post by SPWorthington »

I have for sale (to a good home) a Mk 3 uncompleted project. Car has never been on the road, most parts are there to complete the project. Unfortunately due to ill health and other commitments, I am reluctantly putting the car up for sale. I'm looking for a price in the region of £3.5K

If interested, please me contact me for further information or photos.
Dave6091

Re: Davrian MK3 for sale

Post by Dave6091 »

Hi,

Any chance of a few pics for us all to see?, an unused Davrian from new is a rare event!.

Cheers,

Dave.
SPWorthington

Post by SPWorthington »

Car is currently in a small garage, will try and move it outside and get some images to place on line.
iandoble01@gmail.com

Post by iandoble01@gmail.com »

Good Evening
very interested as used to race a Modsports Davrian many years ago and would like to get one to do some Classic Car rallies in; I am away for a week but please keep me posted. Info on the engine would be good too. Where abouts are you?
Ian
iandoble01@gmail.com
SPWorthington

Post by SPWorthington »

I'd like to thank all that contacted me with interest in purchasing the Davrian, I have to date taken a deposit and therefore the car is no longer available.

I did reply to all interested parties, either via email or PM, but not 100% certain that all messages/emails got through, sorry if yours did not get through.

Simon