Davrian Wanted

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
Sam G15

Davrian Wanted

Post by Sam G15 »

Hi All,
I would like to get into a road legal Davrian, my race car was going to be so far away from what I would use or need. I would prefer tax exempt if possible, I have an imp engine ready to build up, so a rolling shell isn't an issue, I realise that it may be a slow burner before a suitable one comes up, so what is out there?

Cheers,

Sam
Sam G15

Re: Davrian Wanted

Post by Sam G15 »

Hi All,
I've got an e-mail from someone regarding a rolling shell which sounds great, but I cannot reply cos it came via the outgoing mail at davrian.net, I am interested, please could you pm me, or send a message to sam_barker@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Sam
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

Sam,

If you login to your account you should see new messages (click the link next to the User Control Panel, top left of screen). You will then see your inbox and can reply to the PM you received.

Let me know if you get any problems and I'll get admin to look into it.
Sam G15

Post by Sam G15 »

Hi, many thanks, it's that I'd been e-mailed from the forum and didn't quite get the magic that this forum can achieve!

Cheers,

Sam
Minimole23

Post by Minimole23 »

Just spotted this on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Davrian-Race- ... 3f255e80e0

only an hour left though.
Sam G15

Post by Sam G15 »

Good spot, thanks,
It's been relisted too, isn't that the ex Harry Simpson car? It would be a great one to have, but I don't think it was ever on the road. I would like one that could be used as a Sunday razzer too.

Cheers,

Sam
edgedj

Post by edgedj »

cheeky bump for my mk6 for sale:

http://www.davrian.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=370

Might be a bit well polished for your requirements but it's always good when someone else has sunk a few notes in a project and you can just drive it away!
Stakhanovite

Post by Stakhanovite »

Hi Sam yes that's Harry Simpson's car- it's one of the best, it was just road legal last time I saw it and it's very light and well sorted. I had a wee shot in it when he had a 1120 in it and it was quick quick quick...
Sam G15

Post by Sam G15 »

Hello all,
A long overdue update.
I have Myles' old G15 now and also the mysterious turbocharged Davrian V8.

Will produce pictures and a project report on getting what has become nicknamed "The Chavrian" shortly.
Nugget

Post by Nugget »

About bloody time.

We need in depth descriptions, detailed photos, youtube clips of the engine running, close ups of parts with oily finger nails pointing at bits, photos of a garage with other random cars alongside the Davrian and an impromptu guess the other car in my garage competition, etc etc