Please for help

Forum for Davrian topics and questions...
Blade

Please for help

Post by Blade »

I'd love to meet up with everyone next year for the 50th anniversary meet and also celebrate my 50th year. Unfortunately my lack of knowhow and tools have hindered me over the 25 years of owning my ex Pat Longhirst mk5. After several instances with so called professionals my rebuild has been typically one step forward and two steps back. So my plea is, I need help to get the old girl at least presentable for the meet next year. I'm based in Kent and will assist wherever I can to get the car finished. There is some money but not an endless supply. End of begging. But would love to bring her to Castle Coombe next year.
Nugget

Re: Please for help

Post by Nugget »

I'm not a professional car restorer but I am a professional engineer that has restored a few cars, its sad to hear that you have not found anyone capable of sorting your car, they really should not be very hard to restore for a professional, they are pretty basic and most parts easily available, unfortunately I'm a bit too far away in Frome, Somerset otherwise I would have helped out and used my newly acquired knowledge of the car from the work I've done on mine.

Fingers crossed someone will be along who can help out, all the best, hopefully see you next year at Combe