3 Davrians

List known surviving cars here
davrianmad

3 Davrians

Post by davrianmad »

Hello everybody,

I have to admit that I own 3 davrians a
MK4 ELG 901B, Body number 4036, currently British Racing Green with two Yellow strips (was Black) Imp powered 998 with R17 running twin 40s Webbers. Looking to go injection.
MK7a BRK 404Y, off road at present awaiting rebuild, looking to instal 1800 K series transverse mid mount, using modified MGF suspension etc.
Racing Imp, purchased back 1991 to go racing, but broke my leg, now striped awaiting rebuild and race series to race in. This will be Imp powered full race 998 running twin 40s Webbers.
mdh

Re: 3 Davrians

Post by mdh »

So will the Mk7 be on the road soon? The K must be in by now, surely?? :-)
gregsond

Post by gregsond »

Hi the mark 4 is amazing!
How long have you had it and has it taken a lot of time to get it to perfection.
I can only dream of owning such a beauty but would be very interested should you ever want to part with it
davrianmad

Post by davrianmad »

Thought I post an up date on the Davrian situation:

Mk4 now had Disc Brakes on all four wheels using Hispec brake callipers, just need wire to be completed and should back on the road.
Mk7a will need a new upper front body, the rebuild has progressed lots during the lock down, it will now be Imp powered using a race 998 hopefully running injection using bike throttle bodies.
The Imp still awaits its turn!